This is a tech task I happen to like very much (I like them all but this is one of my favourites!). I like infographics because they usually look polished and give short but powerful pieces of information. They can be engaging and supply the reader with quick facts.
I think infographics could be very useful in classrooms in all subject areas. For example infographics could be used in English Language Arts for book reviews in class and quick shares. Science infographics can be a reminder for lab procedures or used for Math equations like steps for pythagorean theorem for example. Info graphics can be made into little informative book marks to remind readers key points when reading or meeting in groups. I made this little infographic in relation to oral health. It was just for fun as I like the colour combinations. I feel like it looks clean and a quick little snippet of information as an example.
It's not anything fancy but I used Canva to make my infographic. I like how clean and easy the graphics are. The finished product looks so crisp and well presented.

Great infograpic, very visually engaging, and filled with lots of information!
ReplyDelete