One of my absolute go-to's is a book called "the 5 second Rule" by Mel Robbins. Here is a little video explaining what the 5 second rule is:
You know, for the times you want to hit the snooze button or say I'll exercise tomorrow. .
Another favourite resource is Yoga videos. Back care yoga is my favourite because I always get sore from sitting and typing for hours doing homework or sitting in class.
10 ways to stay mindful throughout your day
These are just some of my resources that I thought I'd let you know about. Let me know what you think and don't forget to look after yourself too!
Great Job, Stephanie. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Great Post. All the best on your journey as a teacher.
ReplyDeleteThanks Martina! All the best to you as well.
ReplyDeletewonderfully done as always, the 5 second rule is something that might actually help me. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete